Other Omega Shopping Feed settings are Index Status, Global Settings, Subscription, and Support Center.
See the number of products, product variants, and categories in your store that have already been indexed and are currently waiting in the indexing queue.
Product catalog data indexing is conducted automatically. However, you can launch it manually by clicking Schedule Synchronization.
You should enable options to use metafields data in your feed.
- Index product metafields data. Add product metafields to the index
- Index product variants metafields data. Add variants metadata to the index
After activation, start the synchronization manually).
Set the following data in the Email Notifications block:
- Primary contact email. Used only for important emails
- Notifications about successful fetches. Comma-separated list of emails
- Notifications about errors. Comma-separated list of emails
Set up the third-party service to translate the feed. Choose between Google Translate and Weglot. See the Translate the feed page, for more details on enabling feed translation.
Change the current subscription plan for the app. Select the time range you want to see the subscription price for:
Provides a support contact form if you have any issues or feature requests. Omega Shopping Feed support team is available via email at [email protected].