1. Connect your store to Facebook
Connecting your store to Facebook is executed through a respective Business Manager account on its platform.
In order to create a business account you need to have a personal Facebook account.
Log in to your personal Facebook account
Open Meta Business Suite page in your web browser
Create a Meta Business Account and provide your contact info
The name of your business account should start from a capital letter otherwise Facebook will display an error.
- Create a Facebook Page for business
2. Create the product feed
Before connecting your store to Facebook you need to create and configure the feed.
- Navigate to Feeds > Add > Facebook to generate the feed for Facebook Dynamic Ad. The feed is created in XML format.
- Fill required fields in General tab section
If you need customize feed refer to page How to create a product feed for details.
3. Upload the feed
Feed uploading to Meta (Facebook) is executed via Commerce Manager.
- Make a new catalog in Commerce Manager
- Select Upload product info and give Catalog name
- On catalog page navigate to Catalog > Data Sources > Data Feed
- Provide the URL to the feed (see Create the product feed)
- Select a schedule for feed update
- Confirm settings and upload
- Review your feed on Overview, Items tabs; change its settings on Settings tab
You may have to wait for the feed to be validated by Meta (Facebook). After processing you may receive a report with recommendations to enhance your feed.